The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

these last 2 were taken 15 min ago...she dirty but these are the 1st 2 with tints. 20% all around

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whytealtyon18inchchrome said:
how do you like your max? i've been thinking of getting one myself
Honestly I love it. I wish I held out for the 05's but I still love it. I had some minor glitches (to be expected with first year changes) but all said and done, she gets alot of love. I may swap the sideview mirrors out for the 05 mirros due to the fact that they are auto dimming....other than that, the changes are minor for 05. My opinion, buy one

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CHP4LiFe said:
Nissan loves their huge wheel-well gap...planning on dropping it?
In all honesty, the gap isn't THAT bad. I do want to drop it but at the moment, I think Eibach is the only set out right now for the 04's. I'm also concerned about it being un even since the rear is about an inch above the tire and the front is like 2.5 inches. Not sure how I'm goin to make it look even.

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
like he said they are usually uneven. But most drop springs have a slightly dramatic drop in the front. IE. prolines for my first gen do 1' in the back 1.2" in the front

·
Administrator
4,412 Posts
lowriderman3 said:
Looks sweet. All cars fenderwells are cut larger in the front than in the rear.
Yeah...but Nissan seems to have the biggest, uneven wheel-well gap; especially with the Altima.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea I understand about the Gap. There are a couple members on .org that have the eibachs and the car's look good but then again most of thm are sittin on 20's lol...we'll see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts