The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may not belong here but I cannot find another place as nice and helpful as here. I have a Kenwood KDC-719 CD-Reciever and in the display mode one of the displays is a Disc/Title name display. This is seperate from the DNPS cd naming function and display. Well, I can work the DNPS function fine however I cannot get the other displays to work. After I enter a name like in the manual it displays for DNPS but not for the other displays. It only says "NO TEXT". Can anyone with a similar deck please help me?

Thanks

·
Damn! I Drive a Civic
4,703 Posts
are you sure your entering it correct, i know on my pioneer you have to put in the text and move the little space all the way to the left and then hit some key before it rember it.....

i have no experience on kenwoods, i dont like there looks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So does anyone have anything similar to this? I e-mailed kenwood about it...not too hopeful about getting a response there but I really need one from here!!!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I know us guys have EGO problems sometimes and we feel we know enough to find out how something works...Did you read the instructions before hand? Try posting on sounddomain.com, the people on there are pretty helpful also!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts