The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some old lady in a 88 volvo ran into the back of my car the other day. The damage is not bad at all, just the right rear corner of the bumper is scratched into the actual plastic. Is there any other way of fixing this besides replacing the entire bumper? If not, then where can I get a cheap rear silver bumper? She said she will pay and since she was nice I want to help her out at least by finding the best deal I can. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Resonance3 said:
Some old lady in a 88 volvo ran into the back of my car the other day. The damage is not bad at all, just the right rear corner of the bumper is scratched into the actual plastic. Is there any other way of fixing this besides replacing the entire bumper? If not, then where can I get a cheap rear silver bumper? She said she will pay and since she was nice I want to help her out at least by finding the best deal I can. Thanks!
I noticed that you own a 2.5s and if I were you, I get a 3.5 SE bumper so you can put dual Magnaflows in the back! If not dual Magnaflows and you want the dual OEM which I will sell you if your interested.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3.5 SE bumper

Jerry, how much would you be selling for? And how much would I be dropping for the dual magnaflow exhaust? Ballpark. Thanks.

·
Harley Polly
570 Posts
Resonance3 said:
The damage is not bad at all, just the right rear corner of the bumper is scratched into the actual plastic. Is there any other way of fixing this besides replacing the entire bumper?
I had minor damage from someone denting my front bumper. A plastic compatible, flexible two part filler was used and the results are flawless. A talented bodyman makes all the difference. I would only consider this option as long as the affected area is small, and the plastic is not weakened nor ripped. Good luck!

Pierre

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Re: 3.5 SE bumper

Resonance3 said:
Jerry, how much would you be selling for? And how much would I be dropping for the dual magnaflow exhaust? Ballpark. Thanks.
PM me on the price of the OEM mufs in the meantime here's an extimated ballpark figure. Magnaflows 14829's are about $105 each plus shipping, so for two would be around $210 + $25 shipping (Extimated). To get them mounted would cost you about $100 so your looking at a total of $335.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts