The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a black 94 altima gxe and i wanna fix it up. im really clueless about this. i really wanna put ground effects on it, an exhaust system and some other stuff. i just need some suggestions on what to do. im a 16 year old chik and im really into sport compacts but i just need a little help.:confused:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats on your Alty. Ok first thing to do is ditch the stock air intake. Dosent matter what you go with anything is les restictive than the stock unit. K&N make a great filter and i think there is a cold air intake thats super popular around here that works really well. The other things are all up to budget, exaust system is a good place to start, then the under drive pully, better plugs, and computer upgrades. Unfortunatly if you are looking for selection you won't find it, it's pretty slim pickins when it comes to performance parts for the alty. As far as ground effects, there are a couple of different kits out there, look at the members ride section to get an idea. Unfortunatly the coolest ones you see are custom built and therfor unavailable or extreemly expensive. Good luck, Nissan kicks ass!:D

·
Registered
87 Posts
MrScaryJr said:
i think there is a cold air intake thats super popular around here that works really well
I believe he's refering to the Place Racing cold air intake. BTW, welcome to altimas.net

·
Girl-Moderator
1,395 Posts
I'm in Austin. Get with 01LTD, he's in Ft. Worth, maybe you can make it down to our next TX meet. I would say intake first, muffler or exhaust next, upgrade your plugs, plug wires. Just depends on if you're going for show or go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts