The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bored. Thought I'd share this and make you all jealous..
Click Here!

100% Authentic...
She signed it at the San Diego Comic Con, where she promoted Sin City. She was autographing posters:

But I brought my Maxim just in case I'd be lucky enough to meet her. I even have an mpeg of her saying hi to me. Only about 150 people were able to meet the cast. Sucks cuz I forgot to get an unsigned poster. Right after the comic con, someone sold an autographed one for $400 on eBay! I wonder how much I'd get for selling this. I'm pretty sure I was the only one who had her sign something else besides the poster.

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Last week a "co-worker" (never really met the guy but we e-mail each other often, he's in Cali) sent some pictures to us here in Philly that he took with Vida Guerra in some convention center. One of them it was just her and him :cool: I'll ask him on Monday if he doens't have a problem if I post them here.

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
FASTima said:
Last week a "co-worker" (never really met the guy but we e-mail each other often, he's in Cali) sent some pictures to us here in Philly that he took with Vida Guerra in some convention center. One of them it was just her and him :cool: I'll ask him on Monday if he doens't have a problem if I post them here.
as much as i adore the perfection that is vida, i'd mutilate her with a q-tip for jessica alba:angel1:

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
you Lucky Bastard! I love jessica alba. Shes my wife. Hehe. I have about 172 pics of her.
Heres a few....

Heres on of her and Tito from the local Power 106 station

1 - 8 of 8 Posts