The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Shift_lefty
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm looking at my computer display and something is missing! What could it be?? Oh yeah, this is the first time since December 19th that the display hasn't said 'ICY'!!!! It's been a long time since we've had a heat wave(40)!!! :D:D

Car received a nice bath this am leaving behind a couple lbs of sand and salt!! Of course by the time I made it to work it's almost dirty again but it sure as heck felt good to drive out of the car was area nice and clean!!!

The one thing I did notice on the right rear wheel well, the tire blasts the muffler pretty bad with road crap. I can't imagine these mufflers are going to last long with that type of abuse in sandy salty areas. I imagine the left rear is the same as well.

·
all about the washingtons
326 Posts
I really feel for you guys. I dont think I could handle it up there. I hate the winters down here as it is. It was about 67 degrees here yesterday. Hows that for a heat wave.

·
Shift_lefty
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Willswheels said:
I really feel for you guys. I dont think I could handle it up there. I hate the winters down here as it is. It was about 67 degrees here yesterday. Hows that for a heat wave.
I'd run Necked through the streets at 67 degrees. :D

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
One year a few years ago here in Austin we actually got to 99 in February. I thought the end of the world was coming.. Oh wait, it still might be :cool:

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Hey we got that sort of heat wave up here in Canada also...!! I went snowboarding on Saturday, and I could've went out in shorts and t-shirt....and I had all my winter gear on....it was too damn hot, but when I left it was pretty foggy, didn't think it would have been that hot...........!!!!

Spring is just around the corner, and i'm still waiting for my car...won't need the heated seats after all..!!!

(Last update from the dealer is......maybe Saturday....!!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts