The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Can you give me some specs on it. Like optical zoom, what type, how many mega pixels, stuff like that.

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
how much was it retail 2 yrs ago. and it doesn't have video streaming on it, just strictly digital camera?

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
well who ever bid looks like they are wanting it real bad, i bid up to 60 and they have a proxy bid in, i wonder how high they are going to go with that bid.

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
dom, what are you looking to get?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no reserve
strickly digital camera, no video
2yrs ago I bought it for $400(still have reciept)

Give me a sec and I'll pull up the specs. I will probably let the auction ride through. These cameras go anywhere from $150-175 and up on ebay without the extras from what I've seen.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rf_fanatic said:
Thanks!

The Sony DSC S30 is the baby of the Cybershot range and features a 1.3 Mega Pixel CCD. The camera has a 3x Zoom lens with macro mode. Some manual focus options are available, which is rare in a 1.3 Mega Pixel camera. The S30 is also one of the few 1.3 Mega Pixel cameras to feature aperture and shutter priority modes.

The LCD display on the rear of the camera is used for previewing images with this camera. There is no optical viewfinder to look through as there is with a traditional 35mm camera and most other digital cameras. The 2 inch color LCD display can be swiveled and flipped to help block out sunlight and improve image previewing angles. When the display is closed it faces toward the back of the camera and is protected from heat and potentially damaging knocks.

The Zoom lens features a 3 x magnification (39-117mm 35mm equivalent) with macro mode and has a manual focus option.

The camera uses the fast USB port for transferring images from the camera to the computer, however no Serial Port support is available. As with all current Cybershots a video output is also available for viewing images on a T.V screen.

The camera comes with rechargeable batteries and charger and a 4 Meg Memory stick. 4 Megabytes isn't much memory and is only able to hold around 12 high quality images.

Actually a 6x zoom

Amazon also has used ones starting at $220 and up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts