The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Labor Day weekend my wife and I had our third (yes third) daughter :birthday: . Because of this I have been out of the office for the past week :bonk: . I am back in the office now and will be going thru everything that has been posted while I was away. If you need a question answered right away, please send me an e mail at [email protected] or give me a call at 1-800-981-3782 ext 621. I will get you taken car of much faster that way :) . I will be getting back up to speed with my posts as soon as I can. Thanks for your understanding and I will be replying to the oldest questions first. Thanks again everyone!!!

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
Congrats, Blake!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MightyMouseAltima said:
damn blake 3rd daughter ??? seems like you have the same curse as i do ....2 daughters. my dad says "stop hitting it so hard , you keep knocking the balls off" lol
congrats , and god bless . laters blake
you just made me laugh so hard i about puked!!! :vomit: Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congrats! I have 3 girls as well. 7, 5, and soon to be 3.

altimateone said:
Congrats! ....you must wear boxer shorts! just a theory I have :)
Your theory would fail in my case. I know, I know... TMI! :p

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey BigIrish, N.D. really beet up on my beloved Wolverines this weekend, Who would of thought that was going to happen!!!!! Congrats to you and a great victory!! I guess I will have to sit here and stew till next year now!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts