The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Labor Day weekend my wife and I had our third (yes third) daughter :birthday: . Because of this I have been out of the office for the past week :bonk: . I am back in the office now and will be going thru everything that has been posted while I was away. If you need a question answered right away, please send me an e mail at [email protected] or give me a call at 1-800-981-3782 ext 621. I will get you taken car of much faster that way :) . I will be getting back up to speed with my posts as soon as I can. Thanks for your understanding and I will be replying to the oldest questions first. Thanks again everyone!!!

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
congrats!!! youre allowed Paternity leave here, id think ;)

so, you have 3 girls...if and when i have a kid, i want a girl (to spoil and make into a car-loving, dirt-bike riding chick!)

anyways, good luck Blake! have fun when they hit dating age!!!! LOL sit on the rooftop with a shotgun ;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
retired DSM'r said:
Wooohooo I see somebody is in the same boat as me.. I too have 3 girls..
Yeah 3 girls!! my wife and I are already planing to move away from our man on man defense into a zone defense for better coverage when they hit the teen years!!. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts