The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,after looking as much as I could through the forums here and not finding the answer im posting this. I just became a new owner of a 2015 Altima 2.5SL and had one issue with it. I do not have a subscription the Sirius xm radio, and do not wish to do so either. This wouldn't matter to me at all if when i press the source button I could skip over the Sirius channels, but after reading through different stuff online I cannot do so because of their channel 1 promo channel or what ever. Is there a way i can disable the Sirius xm radio from the source button, and also is there a way where the source button will only cycle through media that is connected to the vehicle, because even though I haven't connected anything via AUX or bluetooth it still cycles through those when I'm pressing the source button.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I couldn't find anything in that PDF unless I was going to go and disconnect the satalite radio receiver. I even called SXM and they can't turn them off. Was hoping there could be a non mechanical way of doing this

·
Registered
304 Posts
i just memorized the amount of times i need to hit the source button to get to the location i want to end up. from fm radio its 2 quick hits to xm, from xm back to fm is 6 quick hits. only takes 2 seconds at most to hit the button 6 times at worst.

·
Registered
591 Posts
you'd be amazed at how many other makes and models are the same way with their source button. not just the altima

1 - 5 of 5 Posts