The Nissan Club banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
$ make my Engine go Round
1,157 Posts
nice I will pick up a set of the rotors and pads when I stop being a poor college student, aka september/october :) hehe

anyway good looking out.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Since you mentioned auto-x'ing.....any chance of a big brake upgrade anytime soon? Im still not sure why Stillen did this for every other car BUT the Altima.

But this would be something I would be interested in. (And not Black Hornet's $4000 setup....thats ridiculous)

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Honestly, we won't do it. The cost (investment and retail) is honestly out of reach. We try to keep costs down by being a small business. It still doesn't keep us from manufacturing products of our perfected reliability and lowest prices. But the whole brake system thing----no no.
:)

Alex

·
Registered
44 Posts
Alex,
I have aftermarket rotors now and they rust! It drives me nuts to see such a beautiful piece of machined metal turn into an ugly piece of crap!
Would you please!!!!! think about an upgraded "dipped" rotor that will stay "clean"!
Thanks.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Did I forget to say they are cadmium plated? :)

Or for total protection, we do sell black rotor specific paint for the rotors.
:)

Alex

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
buy a piece of posterboard, lay the rotor hub down on it and draw a circle around the hub onto the posterboard. cut out the hole. then sit the rotor with the hub side up and sit the board on top of it and paint the hub.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts