The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of member, spacecase, he's from the 808State.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another...
pic of his custom nacaduct.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
another pic of his nacaduct....

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
side pic of stillen lip...

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
is that a carbon hood or just a stock w/ hole in it apinted black? it looks okay, not feelin the stripe tho. . .

·
Registered
410 Posts
thanks alot 808altima for helping me out. Yeah it a stock hood painted black with a nacaduct molded in. I got 17 ICW rims bu i want to get rid of it for some 18s just haven't found a good deal yet. thanks for the opiniosn keep em coming.

·
The boogeymen cometh
210 Posts
car looks good, i dont liek the side stripe thing, the hood looks goo, the nacaduct is looking ok, not the best, kinda looks like a piece of hood is missing and theres a hole, but i could live with it.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alt-run said:
how many altima's in 808 crew?
from my buddy list, there are around 35 registered 808State members or so. we haven't had them all out at once in a big cruise. the most we had at one time was 20 i think.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i wis i had a better pic of the nacaduct. Its not just a whole its more of a slope down in to a hole i will send 808 a pic so he can show it for me.

·
Nissan tech in training
5,700 Posts
are you planning se sides at least to complement the lip?...need to get rid of the banner, its just too big, maybe a smaller one, like little more than half the present size.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i want sides and a rear but no one wants to sip to Hawai'i and i can't affor dto buy it from a store. Iwant to take off the banner but i had it for so long it will leave a make behind. so it stays

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here are some more pics of the custom nacaduct. underneath...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts