The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm done on the Versa site, the spam is so horrible now the entire 'what's new' page is nothing but Chinese crap. Hoping this one does not go the same way. When they move to a more phone friendly format everything seems to go to crap. Still mad anyway over the dumbing down of sites to then require more clicks to get paid. The sites are mimicking real life or everything getting more stupid to match the clientele. It's a VerticleScope thing.

·
Administrator
4,420 Posts
Yeah spam on the forums is out of control these days. I'm denying approx 5-10 new spam accounts each day that try to register on this forum.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like I said, look at who it strikes, I know of at least 4 VerticleScope sites and they all get it bad. It's crap written software. Every site I went to that before had virtually no trouble with spam before is now choking with it using VS. Just had another one attacked today.

Personally I think it's payback for making sites that are far less detailed just to get more clicks. They do everything they can to make you click as much as they can, I'm surprised they don't make us click individual characters when signing in. It's a dumbing down of things, going backwards to get money. I loathe companies that work that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts