·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
did you try SWA, found them on their website for a 2nd gen

·
N20 Whore
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know that they have them already, but all they have is the ngk, which are blue, i'm lookin for red wires, and these i'm lookin at are cheaper than magnecor, which are $85

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
bowzer said:
i know that they have them already, but all they have is the ngk, which are blue, i'm lookin for red wires, and these i'm lookin at are cheaper than magnecor, which are $85
Hey, lemme know if you get those $85 wires and if they work because I'm also looking for 'cheaper' red spark plug wires other than Magnecor. It'll go well with the PR CAI ;)

·
X Factor
546 Posts
nx2k said:
i dun think u guys should be buying wires jus becuz of their colours.
buy stock wires from nissan, they're the best

Looks like somebody works for Nissan........:davey:

And they obviously don't know the differences in aftermarket products compared to factory!!!!

·
N20 Whore
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
big deal about the color, i want it to match the rest of my engine, and it's not like i'm buyin some shitty as brand, it's MSD wires, and i would prolly rather have them than the Nissan ones which i would get raped on the price w/prolly

·
belongs -> @ltimas.net
428 Posts
BRAND does NOT matter
THICKNESS does

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
there is another post about colored spark plug wires, not sure why color is more important then quality. Stillen sells Vitek wires, which come in red. They are shitty wires and overpriced, but there red :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Guys you can pick up Accel Thundersport wires that come in 4 different colors for about $65 bucks shipped from PartsAmerica. Only catch is you have to order them for the 240SX, which is the identical engine. They have a really low resistance factor and look pretty good in red. Just an FYI.

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
If you just want them for the color that's cool. But unless you're running upgraded ignition, you won't really see any true difference in upgraded wires. I'm running Ractive 9mm wires, but running them with Jacob's ICE pack and NGK coppers gapped at about .56-.58. Magnecor or Accel just for color would be your best bet. I think they are both 8mm. VItek I have heard bad things about.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts