The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't have alot of space n my trunk and I am known to kinda have bad luck wit my car (got hit twice in one week)
so taking out the spare tire and puttin in a big subwoofer is not an option...

i have seen this speaker that panasonic makes that fits inside your spare tire..
is the doughnut big enough for it to fit..???
and anyone know of other brands and a place to order one for the low-low??

thanks

·
Genki desu ka
477 Posts
If you don't have a lot of space Infinity makes a sub with an amp built into it. I don't know how much it is but be willing to shell out some dough.

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks..
i think I've seen that infinity speaker....
i really don't want to put 6x9's in the rear deck...

thanks though....

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Twofaze, you can do something small like a 10". For example, the Autotek 10" MX 1022 DVC only requires like .55 cu ft for an eclousre. The box is less than 12x12x10.5. The box you could push all the way back like against the back of the seat. You could put the amp the side of the box or on top of it. It would take up less space than you think. I have a 15" and there still used to be room around the box. Think about it, it would probably work. B/c if you're able to get a little sub that can take the power, bridge an amp to it and it will sound good.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Yeah what she said:D:D

Seriously man...get some bump.You will thenk yourself for it every time the bass hits.I cant EVEN ride in a car with no bump.

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I AM goin' to put sum bump in my ride honda....
geez.....
don't worry...
i like my screw music to be hittin' like a mug too....

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have seen a prefab constuct from jl Audio that fits inthe spare tire well in a dodge intrepide...check the dimentions it may fit in ours
;)

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts