The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Red Sleeper
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah......today i spied a burgundy 1-gen in the winn dixie parking lot in orange park.....sittin lowered on 18's, bodykit, sentra spec v headlights, & skyline tail lights or something very similar......the headlights looked amazin on the alti, like they belonged on it....beautiful!! has this headlight swap been performed by anyone on the forum? cause it looked wicked.....i didn't really get a close up of the back; tails looked a little weird..... i'm not a big fan of gtr badge on the wrong car but the gtr badge looked good mounted inside the honeycomb grill. :bigok:
thumbs up to the person who performed the swap..

maybe i can snap a pic this week and find out who the dude is.....or maybe someone on the forum knows whose ride it is.

94_se

·
Red Sleeper
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
didn't have my camera with me......i've saw the car in the parking lot a few times before......bodykit wasn't painted & stock headlights.

94_se

·
Terrance and Phillip Show
1,378 Posts
i knwo there was a swap that was done on here with the r33 tails... and there were pics on this site... not sure about the headlight swap though... heres an idea... SEARCH

·
Registered
38 Posts
spec-v swap on 1st gen

the light swap is a r34 headlight swap with r34 taillights he lives up the street from me . i own the green one with r33 tails and now r33 heads also i am going to try and get him to take pics with me so we'll have both of the skylined altimas on the site

·
Work faster!
209 Posts
so...would the cars then be called Altylines or sumthin like that?

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Re: spec-v swap on 1st gen

Rick Selby said:
the light swap is a r34 headlight swap with r34 taillights he lives up the street from me . i own the green one with r33 tails and now r33 heads also i am going to try and get him to take pics with me so we'll have both of the skylined altimas on the site
you are hott girl, gimme a yell

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
no, im pretty sure its a chick that drives it, and from one of those pix....the view was nice

1 - 20 of 23 Posts