The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just drove by my local nissan dealer to find a SENTRA SPEC V on the Front line man what a sweet looking car the sticker was 18,900 it was silver/red interior which was the worst thing on the car the interior, anyhow should i stay with my first gen altima or trade it in for this Spec v which I really like i seen it in Sport compact mag I believe and it was Smoking the tires down the STREET! man my altima doesn't come close anyone with opinions post a reply ....what you think about the car...

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
come on man do you really have to ask that question? spec v

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
Well since my 1s gen will spank a new SE-R , I am going to stick with the Altima !! I have been going nuts trying to decide on this for months now , but the one thing that made the decision is the 110mph speed limiter in the SE-R , It would kinda suck on the Lapping days being limited to 110 mph !!!! And JWT said they wont have an ECU for the new 2.5 for quite some time , so it is stuck with 110 for a while ... Yea the SE-R is a cool car , but there is just to many things that I dont like !!!!!

·
they call me the butcher
1,975 Posts
i say spec v

·
Registered
517 Posts
I drove a Spec V and I am sticking with my altima. I bet that my altima is within 20-30hp of that car with almost identical handling with the exception of the limited slip and maybe the brakes (4discs vs a 2 discs). is $19000 worth 30hp? I rather dump $4000 and get a turbo for mine.

·
Next Mod....New Wife
89 Posts
I drove the Spec V. Here in Orlando the dealer wants 20k for the car without the sunroof or the Rockford Fosgate stereo. I would rather spend the money on a 2000 or 2001 Maxima.
JMO.

Danny

·
Lord of the rims
151 Posts
shabu said:
SCC has an article out on the spec v on thier website, you might check it out
get spec V!!!

yes many magazines' # are pretty bad
even a dyno from the a real spec V owner has almost the same numbers
however the car has great suspension, superior handlings and its CHEAP!! u cant beat the price that nissan offers
but the this QR25 engine is highly tuneable
check out this dyno of spec V with AEM CAI

·
Registered
62 Posts
The new z is sweeeeeeet!!! I'm done with college after this year. Definately heading to the dealership when they are available.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts