The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can either of you get josh's (civic josh) number?? A guy from the Mustang board raced him a week or two back and from what I understand smoked his ass and josh blew something. Anyways, the mustang guy is trying to get josh to attend a club event at speedworld to race another mustang owner that is a MAD import hater and shit talker (Road Racer from azsr)

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
hmm...yeah we chill with him every other weekend or so at new river.

when did he race? I remember like last weekend he raced some C5 and kept up with him. his friend in that turbo'd type r hatch raced a bpu+ supra and beat him ever so slightly.

i'll try to get his #.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does he still live down the street from you? The date of the meet is March 9th. It is the F-body vs Mustang shootout at speedworld. Josh would LOVE to go, I'm sure. He raced the Mustang about 2.5 weeks back if that.

Is the hatch you're talking about Kevin with the red hatch? That is the car that I was racing when I blew my altima engine.

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
dont know what the guy's name is..they kept calling him snaggletooth..(he had some ****ed up teeth lol )
his parents live downt he street from me..he would hide his car there..but lately he hasnt gone by.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL snaggletooth is Kevin. hahahahaa he goes by B18T on azsr. I raced him way back when he was all motor b16 and I had i/75shot/no muffler. I had to get a ride home that night :(

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Spec Veezy said:
dont know what the guy's name is..they kept calling him snaggletooth..(he had some ****ed up teeth lol )
his parents live downt he street from me..he would hide his car there..but lately he hasnt gone by.
i want to see bigger pix of your avatar :(

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PHXAltimaII said:
last time i checked he works with me, 6026957973
I got his number from kevin already, thanks.

That number you gave me for your cell doesn't work still. Everytime I call it a chick answers. What the hell is your cell number?? Are you getting that script refilled?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts