The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Altima.net Hawaii !

There will be a SpeedHawaii Cruise on February 15 (Sat) and your club is cordially invited to participate. The cruise will start at Kakaako Park at 1pm. We will also be taping the cruise as well for the next SpeedHawaii Video Magazine DVD ! Also, since you guys are a crew, you guys will get a free gift pack from our sponsors. You do have to email [email protected] about your club's BEFORE the 11th though.

Please check the SpeedHawaii Cruise forums for the latest details on the cruise. http://forumshawaii.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=5

Times and routes will be posted there.

Also talked to Paul Giovanetti at HRP and people that come to the main meeting point (Kakaako) will get a "token / pass" for $1 off at HRP that night (where the cruise will end up). So $5 instead of $6.

People that can't make the cruise point but still want $1 off for that night can email [email protected] but has to be sent BY the 11th of February.

Thanks for your time and hope to see you guys there! :)

- SpeedHawaii.com

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Thanks webmaster. i'm in the process of seeing who will be free that day. I'm not going to garuntee we'll have a lot. But i hope to have at least 4 or more.

What is the minimum for having a "crew"?

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Re: Team 808 Altima Roll Call

Speed Hawaii Cruise Roll Call:

Going:
- Richi - Nismo54
- Garrett - 808altima
- Gavin - Cirrushi

Not Going:

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Re: Re: Team 808 Altima Roll Call

Going:
- Richi - Nismo54
- Garrett - 808altima
- Gavin - Cirrushi
- Chaz - Hawnman
- Marisa- Nismogurl

Not Going:

·
His Majesty
1,498 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Team 808 Altima Roll Call

808Altima said:

Going:
- Richi - Nismo54
- Garrett - 808altima
- Gavin - Cirrushi
- Chaz - Hawnman
- Marisa- Nismogurl

Not Going:
- Rob - Nautious1

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Everybody who is going- i was talking with chaz and we came up with that we'll all meet before we go down to meet up with the cruise at kaka'ako. we decided to meet at ala moana, across from zippy's and sears parking, on the channel 2 news side building in the corner somewhat. Maybe i say around 12:15 we all meet up in the parking lot. Then we can cruise in as a crew since we will be getting a crew gift pack anyway. i plan to leave exactly at 12:45 to roll into Kaka'ako. If you are coming please be there no later than 12:45 as we will just leave and you can meet us at kaka'ako.

This is who we got going:

Going:
- Richi - Nismo54
- Garrett - 808altima
- Gavin - Cirrushi
- Chaz - Hawnman
- Marisa- Nismogurl

Not Going:
- Rob - Nautious1

HERE IS THE ROUTE WE WILL ALL BE GOING....

Ok here's the official thread

There will be a SpeedHawaii Cruise on February 15 (Sat) and all clubs are invited to participate. The cruise will start at Kakaako Park at 1pm. We will also be taping the cruise as well for the next SpeedHawaii Video Magazine DVD and possibly for the TV show! Also, if you're in a crew, your crew will get a free gift pack from our sponsors. You do have to email [email protected] about your club's BEFORE the 11th though.

Times and routes (Times may be shortened. Please check back for updates. Final times will be set by February 12th.):

1:00 - 1:30 pm Kakaako Beach (Main meeting point, video + pics)
Take Kapiolani. Before Waialae Ave. take H1 East. H1 becomes 72 (Kalanianiole). 72 East till you reach Sandy Beach. You might want to stop and get food and gas along the way, around Koko Marina. After Sandy Beach it's going to be a LONG drive.
2:15 - 2:30 pm Sandy Beach
Take 72 till you reach 61 West (Kailua Road). Take 61 till you reach 83 North. Take 83 till you reach 63 West. Take 63 West till you reach 83 North. Take 83 North till you reach Kahuku Sugar Mill.
5:15 - 5:30 pm Kahuku Sugar Mill Ruins
Take 83 till you reach 99 East. Take 99 till you reach Lumiaina Street. Take Lumiaina to Waikele Shopping Center.
6:15 - 6:30 pm Waikele Shopping Center (KFC area for dinner and gas)
Take Lumiaina back to 99 South. Take 99 to H1 West. Exit on 93 West. Take 93 to 95 South (Kapolei). 95 will take you to HRP.
7:00 - Close Hawaii Raceway Park (Main meeting point, video + pics)

Talked to Paul Giovanetti at HRP and people that come to the main meeting point (Kakaako) will get a "token / pass" for $1 off at HRP that night (where the cruise will end up). So $5 instead of $6.

People that can't make the cruise point but still want $1 off for that night can email [email protected] but has to be sent BY the 11th of February.

Hope to see you guys there!

i'm thinking depending on the time, i'm going to dig after Kahuku Sugar Mill Ruins, since Sandy's is to close. But we'll see. If no one of us is going to go that far then i may not. But just since sandy's would not have been much of a cruise in the first place from Kaka'ako.

BTW, i also e-mailed everybody who i had on my e-mail list to notify them of the cruise. hopefully we'll have more than just us 5.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We're gonna come but is everyone (altimas.net) gonna go all the way around. Meaning wise the full cruise? I have couple of my co-workers that want to come but they don't got an altima. They got the fixed up HONDAS:( Just wondering if they could come along.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
I don't think we will all be going all the way around. i'm probably going to just the Kahuku Sugar Mill. I think most of us will have to dig by then. but we'll see. You can bring along your co-workers, (not to be mean or anything) they just won't be considered as "in our altimas.net crew" for obivious reasons. Everyone is welcomed to come with or without a crew.

Also, all you guys with the Button down crew shirts, how about we wear that that day. What do you guys think

·
Ohana Means Family
735 Posts
Very Good

Garrett - I give you props for notifing us about the cruise, and taking charge and planning out meet. That's what I like about our crew. We are not a car club, where you have a president and vice president. We all share the spot light at some point. This time it's yours, Garrett.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts