The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how long they can last without oxygen? I caught one...and it's in an airtight container...and it's been there for a day. But it's still alive. So i'm thinking two things....it's not airtight...or they can last without air for awhile.

This is a Hammer inspired event. I tried to let it go...but it came right back in. I tried to be nice...then it crawled on me. No more Mr. Nice Guy...:angry2:

I'm bored too

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
i know man ive tried to do that for a week it didnt die, do those thing starve at all i mean come on after a week i had to let it go i felt to bad lol

·
Wanted
1,084 Posts
LOL @ Hammer.

As a kid I used to try and keep spiders in a jar with a few air holes and they didn't last more than a couple of days.

·
WheeEEEEEeeEEeEe!!!!!!!
550 Posts
A few years ago, I dropped a spider into my swimming pool along with a bit of liquid soap. The sucker sank to the bottom and proceeded to crawl around... for, like, 3 days!

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THis thing is crafty...scares me really. The bottom of the jar is kinda rough...so he can cling to it with his legs. And I turned the jar upside down...not 5 seconds later he's spinning a web inside the jar...so now he can crawl all around...except for the sides. The jar is smooth plastic. I was thinking about putting in some cologne and setting it on fire...but I wanna see how long he lasts. :D

·
WheeEEEEEeeEEeEe!!!!!!!
550 Posts
RisqEaltima80 said:
THis thing is crafty...scares me really. The bottom of the jar is kinda rough...so he can cling to it with his legs. And I turned the jar upside down...not 5 seconds later he's spinning a web inside the jar...so now he can crawl all around...except for the sides. The jar is smooth plastic. I was thinking about putting in some cologne and setting it on fire...but I wanna see how long he lasts. :D
Sounds like it's Hammer Time! :D

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eh...i'll wait till I can find a glass car or something. Don't want the plastic to catch fire...:D

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Naw...this sucker crawled on me and almost made me piss on myself...lol...this little guy is gonna suffer! :D

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol...ok...give me a list of things to do to this sucker...then we'll vote for what we want to do to it.

·
I bent my wookie.
581 Posts
Along the lines of what Adiltima said, toss it in the blender and make someone you don't like a milkshake.
Mmmm...milkshake. Now I want one.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts