1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
keep those tips up
246 Posts
sorry, don't know him. I CAN recommend spoilerdepot.com, which is where I bought mine from. They often have spoilers on ebay. I was able to get mine (painted) for $150, shipping was another $25.

I was able to install myself, saving $$$$$ as well.

Good Luck

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I can get it painted for around $30-40.
I know he doesn't have any pictures at all....well I guess I'm going to ask the guy for some pics of the actual item....
spoilerdepot is pretty good too....but I'm trying to see if I can get it for less money....

·
18" SHOES
308 Posts
WYCK,
I got my spoiler from spoilerdepot.com. They charge $115 for the spoiler and paint it for $84. I knew a shop that only charged $40 to put it on for me. I suggest these guys cause it came factory color matched w/ everything that you need plus they have a 1-800 number so if you feel better ordering over the phone or if you have any issues you can talk to someone immediatly. My reg. has pic of mine w/ the wing.

·
Registered
944 Posts
k-live I live in Greensboro hey where did you get the chrome tips from? I've been trying to find them and what size are your rims? I want to get 20 and maybe get the pro-kit ...you suggest a place to get the prokit installed and the spoiler....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well the guy just reply, and he said the spoiler is made of ABS, and also preped (ready to paint)..... so I guess I'll just give it a try......thanks all for your replies

·
Registered
944 Posts
I got a question I want to get the spoiler but do I have to disconnect the 3rd brake light I already have or can I just have the spoiler light up and the 3rd brake light because I have tinted windows and I don't think the tint went over the 3rd break light...

·
keep those tips up
246 Posts
princeholiday said:
I got a question I want to get the spoiler but do I have to disconnect the 3rd brake light I already have or can I just have the spoiler light up and the 3rd brake light because I have tinted windows and I don't think the tint went over the 3rd break light...
prince,
you don't "have to" disconnect the third brakelight, the spoiler gets spliced into a power lead that comes right into the trunk, and is held on the underside of the trunklid (under the carpet, if you've got it).

I had my setup this way, thinking the extra light "couldn't hurt", but after 2 days I removed the third brakelight because it looked really stupid with the lights in the spoiler. just my opinion....

·
3.5 SE
761 Posts
DaddySkier said:
sorry, don't know him. I CAN recommend spoilerdepot.com, which is where I bought mine from. They often have spoilers on ebay. I was able to get mine (painted) for $150, shipping was another $25.

I was able to install myself, saving $$$$$ as well.

Good Luck
i did the same thing.

·
18" SHOES
308 Posts
Prince,

Like daddyskier said they just splice into your rear window brake light for your spoiler. I just moved to Gibsonville a month ago so I'm right up the street. Plus I went to school at A&T. Anyway I got my tips and spoiler when I stayed in NY for a year. I did get the tips from NAPA though. I also saw some at Autozone or Advance Auto on Lee's Chapel Rd. As for getting the spoiler installed there is a really good shop (Danny's Auto Body in think) one or two streets up from JP Looney's if you are going toward UNCG. Kinda pricey though. As for the wheels, I'm sittin on 18's. 20's sound tight it'll be a rougher ride though. I ordered mine from Cali for $1,600 w/ tires, mounting, balancing, and shipping included. Or if you want to stay local try the Wheel Warehouse in G-Boro and Burlington. There is also a new rim shop on Lee St. down in the hood by English street. Hope the info helps and if you need any more info just holla cuz.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Thanks K-Live I go to A&T now..just got out the military I haven't seen your car I seen a white one with rims and a grey one in Fayetteville on 20's with all the windows tinted even the front..What do you mean by mounting and balancing?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts