The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Large Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got em done today....$349 installed with alignment. Ride is not as bad as I expected. Definetly looks better.

·
Large Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Acually I want the exact same rims you have, lol. Plan on sellin em? They are the tightest rims I have seen on an Alti. Axis Hagens right?

·
Registered
131 Posts
What do you mean "not as bad??"

I was just wondering how your ride was after you lowered the car. You mention not as bad as you thought, but does that mean the ride is not as jarring and closer to stock?? I am hesitant to lower my car because I lowered my 4th gen Maxima, and the ride is less than pleasant.

I do like the look of your car though since I also have a black Altima. It is also much cheaper to lower a car than adding bigger rims.

·
Large Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ride is actually nice. I was thinking it would be more of a "rough" ride as in real harsh. Its actually just a little bouncy and thats it. It makes the car look so much better. It looks more like the BMW's and Audi's of the world cuz they are lower stock.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
sweet, i think that's a perfect drop. I say go for some chrome rims. 3rd gen's black look bad ass with chromes i think.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts