The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone from montreal have a purple 1st gen i think i saw a gunmetal rim with polished lip??? earlier yesterday i saw it drive by place lasalle....wonderin if it was anyone from here or if it was just a random alti

jay

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know is it just me or do all montreal mechanics seem really sketchy...i used to have a dodge ram that was lifted and had 36inch tires on it. i drove it to montreal 2 times once in october of last year and people like stoped in traffic to take pictures of it on st.cathrine and once in febuary where i had a tire pop on me going on 133 that sucked but the repair guy who towed me wanted me to stay in "Pike River" until the following monday to try and get the tire and even then he didnt know if he could mount it cause it was so big...F### him...i had a buddy come pick me up the next day and went home to get the winter tires (smaller) that came off a few days before...the repair guy thought he was gonna rape me and was pretty pissed to see me out changing the tires myself.....hahahaha he only got the 50 bucks CAA pays him to tow me...he gave me an estimate for 700 to fix what i had.:angel1: ....but what garage skanked your car where was it??

jay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts