The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ok, this probably belongs in the west coast forum, but I think EVERY 3rd gen altima owner would be interested in this.
Tonight at the gym there was THE sweetest 3rd gen altima I have EVER seen! It was a 3.5 with the stillen body kit, 18" gunmetal rims with a silver lip and.. here's the kicker.. 350Z ORANGE PAINT JOB!!! I would never have thought it would work on a 3rd gen.. but by gawd... with those rims, the sportline drop, the stillen kit... it was sight to behold! My only gripe was... I could not find the owner... and I didn't have my digicam with me!!! :( Anyways... if this is someone here... PLEASE come to our So Cal meets!! :D

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
DAMNIT!!! People jackin' my gunmetal rim idea...i bet he saw my car and is jackin' my idea, LoL :p Hey, Charlie, next time you go, call me and i'll drive over there...it's only a couple minutes...It's worth it just to check out this ride.

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no no, this was a gunmetal rim with a SILVER lip! not quite the same as yours :) But I'll definitely holla at ya if I see it there again.

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
I believe that this is the notorious orange altima that beat out the Mustang Cobra that Don from stillen was driving. :)

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
ThaiBruin said:
Come on now Mr. Mod! Learn to read the whole post :)

"I didn't have my digicam with me"
I thought you always carry it with you. :(

·
The advice guy
508 Posts
bigbird said:
I believe that this is the notorious orange altima that beat out the Mustang Cobra that Don from stillen was driving. :)

Hmmmm... That would be sweet... A whirly sound it made eh...? Sounds like a turbo.. It would be super cool to get this guy on the site.

tytalian said:
next time you see that car leave a note about altimas.net. damn I wish you could have gotten a pic of it.
Yeah damn good idea. :) , Who knows though, maybe youll see this guy again. The car sound quite nice

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm right around the corner from Bally's (Azusa and Colima) and have never seen a 350Z orange Altima. However, just after I read your post at work I hopped on the 605N to go home when I noticed an orange 3.5 approaching me.

It wasn't the 350Z orange, but it was the Stillen Altima. I've never seen this car in person and boy is it a great looking Altima. I pulled right next to him in gridlock and gave him the "hang loose" sign.

Thai and Tweekers...let me know when you're in the area and maybe we can meet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts