The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to drop my car almost 2 inches and was wondering if the intrax springs are any good. I am probably going to replace the stock struts with the springs at the same time. How much will it cost for the whole job? I know the springs are around $200.00. Thanks:)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Get sprints man if u are looking to lower it, for the price you are going topay for the iintrax just get sprints!!! TRUST ME
-Smacko

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
sprint and arospeed both offer a 2" drop. I've had Arospeeds on both of my cars, and i love 'em. They ride really good especially with the KYB shocks.
I've a few bad things about the sprints, but not much. It's up to you. People say Arospeeds suck because of the name. Yeah, Arospeed, Matrix, etc., all of those companies are half assed and they usually make a shitty product. But i swear the springs are good.
Like i said, i had them on my last car as well and got a million compliments on how good the car felt and looked.
Just remember, put shocks on at the same time. It's cheaper in the long, because it's all part of the same assembly.

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks guys, where can i order the shocks and springs for a good price on the internet? i think i am going for sprints! i really need to kow where to order the shocks.

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
i have sprints....love em...looks good and rides really smooth and corners nice...im also using stock struts...so with kybs it would be even smoother...but the ride is better than stock...you can get sprints at www.chassistech.com

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
what about the aftermarket shocks? n the chassistech website, there are drop schocks for nissans, but what do they mean by for spindles or leaf? i am confused!!! :(

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, is the 2.00 inch drop that much harder on the engine and transmiton? people say it is. Cuz i race sometimes and i dont wanna fuck up the car.

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
aaron1017 said:
Oh, is the 2.00 inch drop that much harder on the engine and transmiton? people say it is. Cuz i race sometimes and i dont wanna fuck up the car.
The only thing I heard is that its harder on the axle and CV boot, never heard anything about transmission or engine(doesn't make sense that they're affected)

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is there a chance of anything breaking? cv boots or axle?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts