1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
BALTIMORE!?!?! lol, man thats a REALLY long drive for me

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
I vote Balt/DC area... that's the metro hub, and Im willing to drive the 3 hours from PA if it's in that area, any further south and Im out.

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
I think Mike has or is planning something already. I have no details though.

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
yes mike says hes got a big one planned for july, and thats all he will say about it...in due time people...

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
too far out of my range guys, have fun

·
Boosted Member
2,266 Posts
cthunder said:
I vote Balt/DC area... that's the metro hub, and Im willing to drive the 3 hours from PA if it's in that area, any further south and Im out.
when the time comes, i say we get a convo and ride down, i know theres a couple up in pa (scooter and onehot2ndgen)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Count me in, I got free places to stay in either DC or Baltimore, so I'm good to go wherever it is held at

·
Registered
73 Posts
I stumbled upon the caravan to the Seneca State park last year. I think I was headed towards MVA or Lake Forest Mall.... Looked really sharp and it had people from out of state which was pretty cool!

I am gonna bring my brother and his vehicle to one of these meets. Although he doesn't have much done, its always nice to have a car for before and after photo's.. :)

Don't forget about the April 19th meet which is listed at the top of this forum.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts