The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking of getting sprints with the kyb combo. i know that many many members on the board have this combo...so i am expecting a lot of replies.

in your opinions.....

how is the ride?
i heard that sprint is shit! is it true?
and how does the ride differ from H&R.....minus the obvious lowering difference?

thanks!

·
7,727 Posts
I don't think you can compare the ride between the two since there is such a large difference in drop. The sprints IMO ride harsh. I haven't really ridden in any other dropped cars though and you must note that I live in NYC.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Jimmy said:
OOGUMBOOGUM has sprint/kyb and his car rides smooth as hell,nearly stock
i wouldnt exagerate that much! but its somewhat smooth. Any car youll lovwer... youll never get back how it rides like stock. Youll feel a lot more bumps.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
oogumb0gum said:

i wouldnt exagerate that much! but its somewhat smooth. Any car youll lovwer... youll never get back how it rides like stock. Youll feel a lot more bumps.
well compared to mine theres a huge difference,i think your car rides great

·
VTEC wont save you....
2,179 Posts
The ride is a bit harsh but once you get used to it...it is not a problem at all.It is only harsh on bad streets,on the highway it handles and rides like a dream.:D:D;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
snoopinx said:
anything lowered is gonna be bouncy....mine is not dat bad(it's expected). It also depends on da size of ur tires.
well im on 215/45/17 hows the ride going to be? and am i going to need a camber kit?

·
LS/V_EF
596 Posts
ride should be fine....as for da cambers, get an alignment first then they will tell u if u need one. For me, they just installed ingalls camber bolts cause my camber is not dat bad. Hope these helps.

·
Registered
985 Posts
My sprints rode like shit, you just got to get used to it... The experience I've had with these springs in extreme driving conditions were horrible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts