The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1993 GXE
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just dropped my car with sprints. i was planning on taking it to align right after, but couldnt find a place that was still open that day.
so i left tha shit as is, just a very slight pull to tha left, but nothin serious.
planning on leavin it un-aligned till i get my rims, cuz i'm gonna have to align it then anyway.

you think i'll be safe till then?
might take a couple months to get tha rims.

·
1993 GXE
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not too worried bout tha stocks. i figure by tha time they wear down, i'll probably have my rims anyway.
just wonderin if it will cause any suspension damage?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I would wait a week or two to let your springs settle. But a couple months might be pushing it.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
15,220 Posts
if you are waiting a few months, get it aligned now. you never what will happen in the future and those few months might strech longer... its $60 for an alignment at the dealer and when you consider worn tires (before you get your rims) the $60 is small price to pay ...

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
well, i've never had an alighnment, it doesnt pull to one side or the other. everything seems fine. it's been like this since january. i just got rims like 2 months ago, and im having even wear.. just depends on ur situation

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
674 Posts
Siizzzoooo said:
well, i've never had an alighnment, it doesnt pull to one side or the other. everything seems fine. it's been like this since january. i just got rims like 2 months ago, and im having even wear.. just depends on ur situation
dont listen to SIIZZOOOO, he has no idea wha he is talking a/b. . .he didn't even have enough money to go to NOPI;) just playing man. but serious. i had sprints on my car and i didn't get an alignment and i regret that everyday. it wore down my tires quicker then a type R. 60 bones is a small price to pay when you concider taht it saved you like 250 on front tires. don't be like me and be riding on stock SE wheels for like 6 damns months b/c you didn't get a 60 alignment. latas. . .

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
kudakev97SE said:

dont listen to SIIZZOOOO, he has no idea wha he is talking a/b. . .he didn't even have enough money to go to NOPI;) just playing man. but serious. i had sprints on my car and i didn't get an alignment and i regret that everyday. it wore down my tires quicker then a type R. 60 bones is a small price to pay when you concider taht it saved you like 250 on front tires. don't be like me and be riding on stock SE wheels for like 6 damns months b/c you didn't get a 60 alignment. latas. . .
LOL dont hate cuz i got TREAD! lol i heard bout justin gettin this deal on his Buddy club rear, but having no way of gettin it home. lol so he ended up paying for it to get shipped..lol man he should've gotten something else. WTF a rear? well im waitin till next summer to get my alignment when i get some new rims. im broke as shit right now. no job:mad: oh well i'll find a way to get some stuff done to my hoop ride. holla

1 - 8 of 8 Posts