The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sputter, only when I am driving softly at a steady RPM, what could be causing that? Its very suttle, if I were some dumb bi*ch I wouldn't notice it. Any suggestions?

·
OG
4,071 Posts
fuel filter ?
air filter ?
new engine mounts ... maybe theres more

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fuel and air are good, but it does seem like a air intake problem. I didn't think about engin mounts, but I don't think it would cause a prob like that.

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am very pickey, im one of those people that everything runs perfect or its just not good enough, so this one is driving me crazy. It started happening around the time I put a SWA U.D.P. on my ride, Maybe the computer got confused when I reset it? I disconnected the batterie for 5 hours, I didn't do the screw thing because no one seemed to know the right way to do it, everyone told me something different. Well if ya think of anything let me know, thanks

·
Music Selecta'
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I smell gas sometimes also, could it be im loosing pressure somewhere? its not enought of a gas leak that I have been able to find it yet..... hmm. I can't take it to a mechanic because a mechanic floors it decides its running fine and doesn't think twice about it. What they don't realize is that it runs fine when you floor it, it only sputters when you are driving soft and constant, I am stumped, its so wierd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts