The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
My little champion...
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first got my 5SPD Altima I didn't have a problem launching @ 2000RPM or even 3000RPM. Lately when starting off from a dead stop I've had to start in 2nd or @ 1500RPMs due to the squealing of my front tires - yes they are properly inflated @ 33PSI

Anyway to say the least - driving with my girlfriend AKA 'The YAPPER' in the passenger seat has been an annoyance. Remarks such as "Is that your car?" - "Do you have to start off so fast?" - It got to me so much I had to tell her to STFU and have her look over at my speedometer and let her know that I was not going fast and that the tires probably needed air.

As if her YAPPING hasn't been enough - certain idiots think I want to race them. As soon as it happens (the squealing) I slow down - the other day this I30t - takes off after like 2 seconds at WOT and passes me - he really probably thought I was racing and that he totally ripped this 2002 Altima SE 5SPD a new one... Some people don't know their own car...

Add to that the YAPPER -> "Are you racing that guy?" I said "No, I'm not racing him, thats why he's like 4 car lengths ahead of me - If I were racing him (I proceed to downshift from 5th to 3RD and catch up to him AND push the YAPPER back in her seat), I'd be pulling away like this."

Anyway thats my rant - I'm running my tires @ 39PSI and can probably launch @ 3000 RPM without SQUEAL... These darn Bridgestones... Anyone want to trade YAPPERS...

·
Getused2seeinmytaillights
107 Posts
There is plenty of room in the trunk.... Don't know if I would want to trade yappers or not....If she is good lQQking, throw in some earplugs & we have a deal!

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
KeVQ35 said:

Add to that the YAPPER -> "Are you racing that guy?" I said "No, I'm not racing him, thats why he's like 4 car lengths ahead of me - If I were racing him (I proceed to downshift from 5th to 3RD and catch up to him AND push the YAPPER back in her seat), I'd be pulling away like this."
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cure: tape the "yapper"s mouth shut.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts