The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BurninG LikE FirE...
543 Posts
SR20 Swap

Hey whats up...Actually, I was planning on doing the same swap, but the price was staggering, $6500 for everything, they told me the cross member was weak and they put everything in right, no spared expense...He did tell me that they were currently doing that swap, so yes, be on the look out....NAP TIME....sleeper....:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
jello said:
A friend of mine went up to Protec to get her Prelude tuned and said she saw an Altima getting a swap. Does anybody have any info on it?

Iam the one getting the swap. its a nissan sunny gtir engine with 240 horsepwer its been in about 6 months but its almost finished.What does your altima look like because i go to san antonio all the time also i have beaten every altima ive raced down there to let me know and we can hang out sometime.

·
BurninG LikE FirE...
543 Posts
Re: Re: Sr20DET altima?

SR20DET said:

Iam the one getting the swap. its a nissan sunny gtir engine with 240 horsepwer its been in about 6 months but its almost finished.
Hey whats up SR20....how much did protech charge you to do that and did you get cam gears, manifold, pulleys, turbo, etc.??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Sr20DET altima?

Jay Bee said:

Hey whats up SR20....how much did protech charge you to do that and did you get cam gears, manifold, pulleys, turbo, etc.??
I cant tell you how much i got the swap for but that ot was alot and yes its a turbo engine and i have all that other stuff to plus others write back i am about to leave to san antoio.

·
Registered
4 Posts
kraigwood said:
Pro tech found it for you (sr20DET)

yes pro tech found the engine for me . they dont make that engine anymore, what i was told is that i got the last one but they still make the bluebird and the ser engine but they are not as equal in horsepower or torqe as the sunny

·
what is in a name?
1,258 Posts
post up some pics!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.