The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How hard is it to put a sr20det in a first gen altima??? Any major modifications I should know about? The engine im looking at says it will fit an Altima. Its FWD and for an auto tranny; two things in which i have. Please help me. My tax return is coming back soon and i need to buy an engine.

·
Nissan tech in training
5,700 Posts
your fucked for not searching you stupid newb, its only been posted 5 thousand fucking times you dumb ass..i suggest using the search button in the future, and consider ending yourself soon.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
for the love of ****ing god. SEARCH! This has been discussed so many times I can't count. Look through a few pages just on this goddamn forum lazy ****er.

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Holy shit way to tweak out guys. I mean, fuck, yes it has been posted 8,000 different times, but that's no reason to be complete assholes. All you had to do is tell him to search..

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
I know, its fun...

·
Registered Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want to personnally thank 'frea_kanata' and all the other people who yelled at me in this post. I used the search function to find out the information i was asking for and found a lot of helpful things. I again apologize for the inconvience i have caused all of you. I will be more careful on what i post in the future.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
I'm never really a prick so once in a while ain't bad.

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
another victom if altimas.net
we obliterate so many of them so quickly its not even fun ne more

·
Talib Kweli
275 Posts
just a little hazing for the n00b

1 - 19 of 19 Posts