The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
coffee black and egg whit
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just talked to a kid with a green 98-99 altima who said he is getting an auto - 5spd swap and his bottom end rebuilt at SRD for $1900............this number sounds a little low and a little fishy to me.......

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
lol, yeah right, 1900 for the swap maybe but definately not swap and bottom end.. what is he having done to his bottom end anyways? I would focus on the top-end of the motor if i was him personally...

·
coffee black and egg whit
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FiReMuNkI said:
i just talked to a kid with a green 98-99 altima who said he is getting an auto - 5spd swap and his bottom end rebuilt at SRD for $1900............this number sounds a little low and a little fishy to me.......
i dont know he told me he was getting rid of his stock internals, getting his bottom end rebuilt, and getting the swap for 1900.......so he could accomodate his nos and twin turbo........

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
Re: Re: Srd

FiReMuNkI said:

i dont know he told me he was getting rid of his stock internals, getting his bottom end rebuilt, and getting the swap for 1900.......so he could accomodate his nos and twin turbo........
lol, suuuuuurrrrrreeeeeeeee is all i have to say..

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
i wouldn't let those honda nazis anywhere near my nissan...

·
dismember
9,326 Posts
lol @ TT. we todd did

·
350Z
5,899 Posts
They are nice guys over there but I don't think they know anything about nissan engines.

But its true, I'd like to see that. And if its successful, I'll be 2nd one in there to do swap and put SRD on my hero list.

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
PenixB16 said:
oh man that hurts,even though i hate SRD ;)
that wasn't a stab at hondas, u know i like hondas.. Just those guys don't know shit about nissans...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts