The Nissan Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may sound like a stupid question but.....

I just picked up my polished pewter/blond leather
with wood 3.5 SE 5 speed. I love the car. On the way home I notice that the steering wheel is black- the only piece of plastic/leather that is black in the car. It sticks out like a sore thumb.
I look in the brochure and online pics and it seems the wheels are all tan to match the dash.
I ask any of you with the blond interior, what color is the steering wheel???? Thanks.

·
Moderate User
72 Posts
wilkink said:

with wood 3.5 SE 5 speed. I love the car. On the way home I notice that the steering wheel is black- the only piece of plastic/leather that is black in the car. It sticks out like a sore thumb.
I look in the brochure and online pics and it seems the wheels are all tan to match the dash.
I ask any of you with the blond interior, what color is the steering wheel???? Thanks.
I got blonde leather/wood option. Steering wheel is tan.

·
Frozen Member
411 Posts
wilkink said:

blond leather, no factory wood (aftermarket), the wheel is tan. see pic below

·
Moderate User
72 Posts
wilkink said:
great, 2 of us have black, and 2 have tan....I guess it depends what mood the person on the assembly line is in. Good mood tan, bad mood black....
Nope! I might be wrong, but on the pewter car w/ blonde interior, leather = tan wheel and cloth = black wheel. That's consistent w/ the answers here.

·
Be very afraid...
4,511 Posts
In the Maximas, all SE's have black steering wheels regardless of the interior color, while GLE's have interior-matching steering wheels. S'posed to look sportier I guess. Doesn't bother me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
dash kit

im getting a carbon fiber dash kit for my 02 alty ill post pictures ASAP should be 2-3 weeks..peace

2.5s Black/ Frost Cloth
Lexus GS 400 Spoiler
Sony Minidisc Deck
2 JBL 12's / 800watt amp

Future
19" rims, undecieded as of now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.