The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Out of post-whore rehab..
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, did a search and found someone that had a "steering control adapter" for $60. It didn't give any details, but I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it. I installed my aftermarket deck with my Bose system, and it bumps (better than it did anyway), but as you could figure, no steering wheel controls. if anyone has an input, holla at me.

·
I Am My Altima's Bitch
3,137 Posts

·
Frozen Member
1,962 Posts
niceorange said:
Hey boomin, the adapter you are looking for is available through crutchfield, and uses your stereo's IR inputs to control your HU. If you dont have a remote for the stereo now, it wont work. The unit learns up to 17 commands from your remote, and emmulates them using the steering wheel controls. check out http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-Gq9U0Dh3HBS/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=11&g=751&I=127SWIX
looks like a winner! now i can ditch the factory head and put in my DEX-P1. the other half didn't want to lose the steering wheel buttons, so now there is no excuse :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.