The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, my 94 SE has a leather wrapped steering wheel. I love it. I drove a GXE the other day, and the crappy plastic wheel sucks.

I'm guessing the GLE comes with the leather one...And I assume all SE's came with them....

Was it optional on the GXE? What do you 2nd geners have?

I was sorta curious, and just wanted to say how much I love the leather wheel.

·
Proud owner of an 06 SE-R
399 Posts
99 SE... Leather wheel.

·
Die Trying
2,063 Posts
97.5 SE, leather

but mines worn a hole at 12 o'clock on the wheel from the "one handed palm turn" move. I either need to put one of those gay ass Pep Boys wheel covers on it, or get a new steering wheel. I know it will cost some money to get one from a junkyard, and i hear it's a pain in the ass to change out, airbags and such.

what do yall think? Change it out for a new/used one, or get over it and get a leather cover that i wrap myself?

·
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's Chad's car from the gallery....

I don't know where the pic is, but there is an add in SCC all the time. It's some company that makes covers that fit the wheel...like specifically...and they look good.

There is also a website I saw once that had 2 tone covers. They looked cool. I was gonna get a white and black one, but figured I'd get the white part too dirty.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Peterson, you're right...gxe's don't have leather. SE's have them stock. GLE have them if u get leather package.
If anybody's looking for leather steering wheel wrap, let me know. The guy at Mossy Nissan Oceanside has a hookup.
Jay

·
Die Trying
2,063 Posts
ThurzNite said:
Peterson, you're right...gxe's don't have leather. SE's have them stock. GLE have them if u get leather package.
If anybody's looking for leather steering wheel wrap, let me know. The guy at Mossy Nissan Oceanside has a hookup.
Jay
i need one, let me know what kinda deal you can get. Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts