Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok ill start out with last night.

on a 2 lane parkway, going with the flow @ about 65
i see a car rappidly approaching from the rear and hanging onto my ass. then changed lanes and is running even with me checking out the altima, once i came to the comclusion he wasn't a cop i droped it into 3rd and took off (he had a 2k1 mustang gt with auto) i instantly shot up to 90 and shifted into 4th i had about 3 car lengths on him then slowed down and we played back and forth for a little, then my exit came up and we both got off at the same exit. pulled up next to each other at the light (me in left turn lane) rolled down the windows and talked, he was very disapointed that his auto couldnt catch up to a 4cyl 5 speed. he said this weekend he was heading over to nissan to check out the se after i handed his ass to him.

and on another note i was at the light on my lunch break and a kid pulled up next to me in an audi tt (also auto) i was looking straight ahead and he kept looking at me nodding. well light turned green and i was off he didn't have a chance he tried to keep up but again no luck. talked at the next light he was in aww that mine was only a 2.5 he thougth for sure the way i launced off the line it was the 3.5

kudos to nissan and the 2.5 with a stick!!! :D

·
Registered
757 Posts
Well I can get head while I drive and you can't! MUWHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

·
Yankmy Member
715 Posts
Nice kill stories George but you should no better (wrong forum) :)

P.S. the Simpson snow men is histerical nice find.

·
Yankmy Member
715 Posts
StillenAltima said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
StillenAltima said:
:(

im going to have to teach the G/F how to use both hands, on on the stick and the other on mine.

(she already know how to drive, very good too might i add) this will just have to add to her experience

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
**my'02altima** said:
Nice kill stories George but you should no better (wrong forum) :)

P.S. the Simpson snow men is histerical nice find.
yeah i know, and it will get moved. but seriously does anyone ever look in that forum?

·
Registered
319 Posts
was on franny lew blvd last night. pulled up next to a v6 tiberon stick ... sticks sure have quicker pickup. not sure if he was stock or not.. but i'm stock. 3.5se

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
GTW00 said:
yeah i know, and it will get moved. but seriously does anyone ever look in that forum?
Nice kills George.....And no I have never even visited the racing forum unless something moved from here linked me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.