The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
*Donating Member* Senior Member
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The final batch of the stickers has finally came and are waiting for me, at my office, in Toronto!!!

I'm gonna offer these to the local people first, what ever is left will then be moved for everyone to buy. After this, there is gonna be no more.

Details:

1inch x 9inch
white
www.altimas.net (what it reads)
37 available.

Since no brokerage and crap was charged on this, I can pass the savings on to you.

I'm going to sell them for 2 for $5 mailed to ANYWHERE in North America.

If you want, PLEASE REPLY to this thread with your name and quantity.

Sherman, since you already paid, I can give you a refund for the difference, or another sticker...let me know.

These will not be mailed out before Sept 3rd, 2002 and if there is a Toronto meet soon, I can have them for you then if you like.

Anyways, this is the only batch I'm going to have since it was made weeks ago but got "lost" by the shippers (hench free shipping and waived brokerage). These are high quality stickers that will last in the rain and snow and whatever else Cdn weather will toss out.

Okay. I'm out, got a meeting in NYC in 3hrs (and its a 4hr drive from philly :().

Lates.

Disclaimer:

I'm NOT by any means trying to steal 4bangn's business, he was the origional person to sell these. And, as far as I'm aware, he does not have anymore white stickers for sale. If you want any other colour, I suggest you PM him and support his sale as he is a great person to deal with and in no way do I want to take anything away from him.

Finally, I'm not going to assume you want the same from your PM's b/c I was short and could not offer more, so once again, if you want, and are serious, let me know.

Lates.

·
belongs -> @ltimas.net
428 Posts
system_error_007 said:
Sherman, since you already paid, I can give you a refund for the difference, or another sticker...let me know.

hey aman
i think i will take another sticker
and on top of that, i want ONE more

so in total I want 2 from you now!
let me know

·
Member Of Altimas.net
263 Posts
system_error_007

i need some altimas.net stickers to wanna represent it

i need 2 of them i live in toronto area

so let me know how i can them

thank

later

malik

(98 Alty GXE )

·
ls/vtecEG6
399 Posts
Wattup System...

I want 2. Put them aside and we'll hookup sometime like i said. We'll hit Whiskey Go-Go's sometime next week. You should put 2 aside too for Snoop, i'm sure he wants some. Thanks System...peace!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'd like one too...Please let me know where and how I can get it.

·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn, Pnoy, I didnt even see your message!! Shit, lets hit whiskey soon! I'm back in TOronto now.....I got 2 for you on hold along with 2 for snoop.....

EVERYONE ELSE THAT WANTS, PM ME and I'll give you details...they are in my hands now...

2 for $5.

Assassin you want 2
Lil_Z you want 2 also.

Darth, you want 1

Racing? you still want??

Joeseph, did you want any?

Sundown? Footmark? you guys want?

Macho?

Anyone that wants, let me know...I'm really busy for the remainder of this week, but I'm back in Toronto so as soon as I get your money in the mail, or your ready to meet up, let me know so I can take some time off work or meet on my break or something.

1 inch x 9 inch. I'll check the invoice for the exact font, but it looks just like the ones I gave to Drew and Taz.

Back to work now. :(

·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sherman, I got two for you....tell me when your at York and I can meet you.

Racing I just noticed your reply, I got 2 for you also.

Malik, I got 2 for you also...

PM for payment info.

·
Member Of Altimas.net
263 Posts
Re stickers

Thanks System error

When can i come and pic them up let me knwo a time and day.

I want it white once so i hope u have the white once for me

thanks

Malik

Let me know

Bro

Lates

·
Member Of Altimas.net
263 Posts
Re stickers

Thanks System error

When can i come and pick them up let me know a time and day.

I need white once so i hope u have the white once for me

thanks

Malik

Let me know

Bro

Lates

1 - 20 of 28 Posts