The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These prices are FIRM!

Great condition Headlights - $60 shipped
http://www.altimas.net/registry/users/chuck34gboro/images/lg_Headlights&Grill1.JPG

Levoc Auto Shifter - SOLD

Nokya Polished Aluminum Pedals (auto) - $15 shipped.

Pro-Torque Hi-Stall TC (~40k Miles) - $150 shipped.

Drivers Side Rear View Mirror - $30 shipped.

Front & Rear Motor Mounts - $25 shipped.

93-94 Tails - $60 shipped.

95 Auto ECU & TCU - $50 shipped.

Anything else from my parts car please PM. Things not for sale - Door Panels, Seats, engine, tranny.

·
SHIFT_Wounded
1,684 Posts
damnnn..... if my mind wasnt so set on switchin 2 a manual id take that tc from ya..... hey can i ask u a quick ques tho if u dont mind? how was ur rebuilt auto? what i mean is did it launch harder?(better street starts) shifts werent so laggy?

·
DirtyGirls4Life
5,241 Posts
chuck34gboro said:
once you're at 3k rpms, it pulls like an elephant.
I heard you can chirp 2nd w/ it? also doesnt it make shifts quicker and more noticable?

and......how hard is it to put in.........ive done everything on my car and just want to judge how hard it will be

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DrgnBdy said:
I heard you can chirp 2nd w/ it? also doesnt it make shifts quicker and more noticable?

and......how hard is it to put in.........ive done everything on my car and just want to judge how hard it will be
i was only able to chirp tires a couple times and I also had an upgraded valve body. and it's the VB that affects shifts.

as far as difficulty, it requires removing the transmission from the car.

TaLon2 20 said:
shifter $20 shipped sold!!
why does everybody here lowball stated prices? i offered to sell some altezza bulb harnesses for $10 shipped and the guys like, how bout 7? also the headlights i'm selling for $60 shipped and that guy says, how bout $50?

i guess i need to state that those are FIRM prices.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DrgnBdy said:
how much did ur VB mod cost? im trying to determine if its worth getting.....
i bought the tranny rebuilt with the VB mod already installed.

TaLon2 20 said:
$20 is just easier....but ok..$25 shipped is fiiiine :D
$20 - $.60 paypal fee - ~$5 for shipping puts it under $15 in my pocket when i paid 60 + S/H. selling it for 25 shipped will at least fill my gas tank.

send $25 paypal to [email protected] and i'll ship it out that same day if it's before 3pm.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
JGURU said:
Sorry Talon, I did ask for dibs on this a while ago. I sent Paypal payment to him last night for the shifter. It is SOLD Charlie, please look in your email and let me know that you received payment OK. :bigok:
Its cool man..if i wanted it i woulda got it...that knob is too big

·
Registered
67 Posts
hey chuck...are you planning on swapping your tranny im interested in buying a rebuilt tranny with vb and torque converter you can email me and discuss prices if you like at [email protected]
Thanks

BTW what kind of engine mounts are you selling i should be buying some this weekend

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i do not wish to ship the tranny. you may come pick it up for $150. the torque converter is $150 shipped.

this tranny is not what it seems. the vb has been upgraded but it is NOT the maximum tuning valve body and it is not comparable. it is better than a stock auto but it's a piece of shit compared to my stock 5spd.

The mounts are stock replacements. i could poly-fill them and ship them to you for $50.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts