The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
188 Posts
yeah..those god damn cats..they agrevat me...the 2.5s shoulda had 2 so we could put true dual exhaust but nooo...bastrds...anyway...ur not supposed to change anyhting on or behind ur cat..but like i said the only way they'll know is if the damn cop gets under ur car and takes a peak...to prevent this..get lower suspension lol

·
I choose you Pickachu!
259 Posts
AltimaRacer...just curious...why are you gonna put true dual exhausts on a 2.5...the thing has only one exhaust manifold because it's an inline 4 hence you could put two mufflers but that wouldn't be wise...or did you mean the 3.5 V6 which i'm assuming is the car you are referring to...

Even the S2000 does not have a true dual exhaust.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Oh yeah, a few other things can be done, but after market parts areant available yet. If someone went all motor they could do things such as changing rods, crower arms, cams, cam gears, valve springs, por and polish, blah blah blah. Even then it might barley be hitting 14s. Some nitrous is the only other method to get it going right now. Oh yeah and regearing the transmission is another option.

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
JBL85 said:
Thai, do a dyno of before and after, I wanna see you really get at least 10HP to the wheels, it is claimed that you get 21WHP with CAI and Headers I heard.
21whp was from a Sentra SE-R Spec-V. doesn't it make a difference that our cars weigh like 2 or 3 hundred pounds more?

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Nope, weight has nothing to do with how much power your car can put out, just how it can handle it.

But keep in mind that sentra was a 6 speed, so I dont know much about tranny loss, it might have lost nothing more than a 5 speed or %1-2??? more, I dont know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts