The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has this set-up, did you/shop install the greddy from the end of the stillen pipe or did you/shop cut the stillen pipe shorter to put more of the greddy pipe.

just curious b/c i will be getting a header soon(prob. stillen)and was curious to how you installed.

thanks
chris

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
clo007 said:
if anyone has this set-up, did you/shop install the greddy from the end of the stillen pipe or did you/shop cut the stillen pipe shorter to put more of the greddy pipe.

just curious b/c i will be getting a header soon(prob. stillen)and was curious to how you installed.

thanks
chris
I don't think that stillen has a 4-2-1. I thought that the downpipe only reached the inlet of the cat(if you have one) and the greddy connected to the outlet of it.

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Red Sleeper
5,340 Posts
stillen header and greddy catback combo.....i took cat conv off cause greddy pipe about 2" too long...test pipe replaced cat.....although i talked to some people who tell me they had no prob's whatsoever...and yeah..... i do all my own install's....invest in some air tools & compresser..so much easier.

loud & proud.....car sound's mean..... :grabblue:

search the forum.....the greddy install/prob's were discussed about a week ago.

greddy catback
stillen header
pr cai w/ monster filter
swa pulley (gonna install this weekend)
stillen fstb
nokya pedals
eve stock

94_se

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks.

so no check engine light with header b/c of no cat(noticed in pick they pre-drill hole for 2nd O2 sensor)?
both bolt right up?diameter size the same from each?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
I have that combo. I'm also running the test pipe by extending the greddy to the downpipe.

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dom, so you had to have extra pipe welded on?
the greddy piping was'nt log enough?

wher'd you get it installed and for how much?

thanks
chris

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
i don't think it fits b/c the greddy is a cat back and the downpipe connects to the inlet. So you need to have a test pipe added on.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
clo007 said:
thanks.

so no check engine light with header b/c of no cat(noticed in pick they pre-drill hole for 2nd O2 sensor)?
both bolt right up?diameter size the same from each?
I think it depends on the year of the car. 95-97 have an extra sensor..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts