1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
id buy it for 20

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
it is stillen and after all you are gonna pay for the name, look at the strut bar $170 compared to $30 OEM. Still would look tight at shows

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
I believe SWA tie down bar is $30 + shipping!!! So $25 won't be bad for stillen. They already have like 45 members in, so it might be even cheaper. - I think I'm 46th :D (I'm also registered on b15 :D )

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
WILDACEX187 said:
like perterson said, im down for one for 25
put me down too plz! i'm down for a 25 one...florida 32811

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
not bad...thinking about getting one too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
update:

:angry2:
well i finally got word from stillen here the letter they sent me:
good day marc,

hi...shawn , here. how are things ?

first of all , i want to thank you for your intrest in the stillen products , and the offer to put together a
group buy for the battery braces.

i have reviewed the deal with the floor manager , and the quantites that you are suggesting on the " buy " .

he has stated at this time , that their will be no stillen parts available for any type of group buy or quantity discount.

i aploigize for the inconvience in this matter , but he has the final word.

this is way i was so careful with you on the requested part and the effort you are putting forth on trying to make it happen.

i don't want for you to end up as the bad guy , and of course , i would like to stay in your good graces as well.

so , with that , i really don't have any other options at this time .

i wish i had a better and more positive answer for you , but again , i'm the low guy on the totem pole.

hopefully you can understand my postion and situation.

thank you for your time , patience and understanding in this matter.

yours in service,

Shawn
And we get this after we have 60+ people interested. What S#!t. What do they want to do make an arm and a leg like gas prices.:angry4:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts