The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the kit come unpainted or painted??? If unpainted how much would it be aproximatly to get painted. I live in New York and was wondering if anybody had any good suggestions about a place where i could get it done. Also anyone know of, besides the stillen site to get their kit?

·
1 large "member"
865 Posts
ok dude, listen. the best place to get it is SWA. it comes unpainted but you get the best price. ill come out cheaper if you get it painted and installed at the same place. and it matches better. you could probably get a good deal on a paint job. just call around or ask performance shops where they recommend. i have one and trust me youll love the way it looks.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
yvnrg27 said:
Does the kit come unpainted or painted??? If unpainted how much would it be aproximatly to get painted. I live in New York and was wondering if anybody had any good suggestions about a place where i could get it done. Also anyone know of, besides the stillen site to get their kit?
I will sell you mine painted, Its just scratched under the front lip a little bit, but nothing you notice once its on the car.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Well the guy said 700 but I think it was only about 500. I live in Orange County and every one quoted me 750-800.

This place miss quoted me and the owner actually was pissed that I got a good deal on it, so it wasnt really a hook up.

JerryJ: SHHHHH your not helping business man

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
JerryJ said:
I'm sick of looking at that Stillen ground effects. Is there something else?
Sure, it's all over this site... but be honest, how many have you actually SEEN on the road? I've had my kit for about 3 months now, and I have STILL yet to see another Altima with the kit.

But I won't lie. Should a better kit come out (real kit, not ground effects) then I'll be all over it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts