The Nissan Club banner

Upon the release of a complete STILLEN Aero Kit, how soon would you purchase it?

• Take my money, I want it now!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I will plan to purchase soon, time to save!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I am ok with the stock look I have now!

Votes: 5 27.8%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello 5th Gen Altima Family!!

I was super curious as to how many people would 1. buy right away 2. start saving 3. indifferent to a: rear diffuser, trunk spoiler and side skirts for our car.

I do not work for STILLEN nor do I represent them, but I do have every STILLEN part currently offered for our cars and I personally would love to finish off the look of the front lip and roof wing by them. please kindly take the time to participate in this quick pole as well as leave any comments or suggestions.

I am making it an extension of my experience to try to make this happen! Hope you all are as excited as me over the prospect of a 5th Gen Altima complete STILLEN aero kit!!!

Best Regards,

Darrell

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Concept images from Infiiniti Q50 and 4th Gen Altima for a visual idea of where inspiration could be drawn from.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I would be interested in the rear diffuser at a reasonable price.
But seeing how they price their front lip and roof spoiler... it probably won't be under $300.
And if that's in case you might as well have gone with the carbon fiber one in the group buy...
just my .02
but deff. interested

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would be interested in the rear diffuser at a reasonable price.
But seeing how they price their front lip and roof spoiler... it probably won't be under $300.
And if that's in case you might as well have gone with the carbon fiber one in the group buy...
just my .02
but deff. interested
Sounds good brother, I will relay your thoughts forward. I don't want carbon fiber on my Altima personally. I am looking forward to the final look from Stillen. Curious as to the price, but regardless of that sign me up. I have everything STILLEN makes on my car at this point (car back from paint/body on Thursday morning) and have appointment to have mechanic install pulley Thursday at 2pm. We need everyone's .02, one of my favorite things about customizing a car is being custom, not looking like everyone else. If everyone got the full kit then it may be less special as we would all look the same lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Up to 14 votes, this community is out of control with activity!! Slow down haha

J/K but was expecting a bit more turn out..

Bog thanks to the 13 people who took a couple seconds out of their busy lives to vote!! Much appreciated!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts