The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I just put on the Stillen front with out a complete kit...would it look retarted?? No one seems to want to buy this Stillen front that my boy has, so I think ima buy it from him, but I don't know if it'll look bad or not......

·
22,052 Posts
Aaron did it to his, and it looked really good. If you have the SE side skirts, by all means do it. It might not look as good as it would with the rest of a kit....I have the SE sides, and want to put something on the front to "even it out" but am not happy with the stillen front end...I just hate those damn vents.

I was seriuosly considering that front end Tman was making, but haven't heard anything back.

If you like the lip, go for it.

·
Screw slow...Drive fast
958 Posts
I had just the front on my car until I could save up money for the rest of the kit. It doesn't look bad but the rest of a kit evens everything out.

·
founding father
3,241 Posts
i had the stillen front on for almost 4 years w/o any side skirts or rear and it looked fine. hell i still won most of the shows with only the front. check in the gallery for pics

·
Registered
397 Posts
I am still here Peterson...I should have a picture of my car with my kit on it , but not painted in like two days. I am going to take pictures of my car with the kit and my SE sides and also Serum114's car with the kit I sold him , but he doesnt have any sides and his car looks tight. For Jay White / HighGrade00 / and others who are waiting on there kits.....They will be sent out this week....Thanks for your patience...

·
Banned
865 Posts
I just have a front lip. And no one ever tells me it looks stupid w/out the rest. Right now I have the money to get side and back of either a eurobuni or karmari but I'd rather spend it on getting my car faster, cause ever since I put the lip on everyone on the road w/ any mods wanna challenge me to race.

·
Playing PS2
1,350 Posts
I say go for it, I say jello car in person and it looks pretty good

Pillage

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
honestly, I don;t like it that much. it kind of all depends on the color, and the car has t be dropped to look good with the stillen front and nothing else. I liked donnie's without it, but I like it better with the whole kit. Aarons looks good with just that too, but his is dropped and he smoked out everything except the headlights, which is why I like it so much. Itall really depends, but if you have some sideskirts it looks better

1 - 13 of 13 Posts