The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
i believe that stillen is 4-1 so that gives it more of a high end, and hotshot is 4-2-1 and that gives a better mid-end gain. I don't know how much more power is felt between those cuz i dont have neither of them.

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
personally...by word of mouth i would see if could get my hands on a Hotshot 4-1

·
Red Sleeper
5,340 Posts
stillen........my car pulls extremely hard in the high end......like over 80.....stillen got it the high end. i got the pr cai for the low end gain.

94_se

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
808Altima said:
i believe that stillen is 4-1 so that gives it more of a high end, and hotshot is 4-2-1 and that gives a better mid-end gain. I don't know how much more power is felt between those cuz i dont have neither of them.
The Hotshot header is also a 4 to 1 design. The only difference between the two now is that the Stillen has the flex pipe on the piping between the header and the cat. The flex pipe can get damaged by road debris and once damaged, the hot exhaust gases will make it worse therefore causing a hole in your exhaust system.

·
13,021 Posts
01LTD said:
The Hotshot header is also a 4 to 1 design. The only difference between the two now is that the Stillen has the flex pipe on the piping between the header and the cat. The flex pipe can get damaged by road debris and once damaged, the hot exhaust gases will make it worse therefore causing a hole in your exhaust system.
The old hotshot was a 4-1 design. The new one is a 4-2-1. All three headers have the flex pipe between the header and the cat, otherwise the downpipe would crack due to the movements of the engine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts