The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waz-up altima owners, got a question for you mod feens. Im getting ready for the car show here in vegas in march I have some stuff done but wanted to know what you guys think about stillen stuff. I wanted to get a intake and exuast from stillen anybody hear how they sound i like the deep sound not the rice burner sounds. So whats up fellas what yea know. And how much HP gain on average woould you get from doing these mods.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I have the Stillen exhaust, and I like it a lot. But it's real pricey. You could do something similar for about 1/2 the cost if you're willing to put some work into it.

·
Barkless Dog
1,933 Posts
The only thing I would get from Stillen is the body kit. But Active Tuning will come out with one soon.

I would get the Mossy Catback and either Frankencar Apexi or Aem cold air intake.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Although I have a Maxima, I'd go with the Frankencar intake. I don't know about the exhaust. Stillen's body kits are always of high quality as are their fstb and rstb. Their stuff is way overpriced though and don't offer much more benefit over other companies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts