Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I can't make it at all and I suck

Votes: 3 42.9%
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Ex 1st gen owner
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finalization of STL/Missouri/Illinois meet and all details. Who's Coming(poll)

Well here it is at last>>>

Dates Will be Friday April 19th through early Monday April 22nd

Email me at [email protected] SUBJECT TITLE: STL ALTIMAS

Here is the list so far:
Themdukes
Domm
PlatinumAlty
ptownraceteam
Pacman2
and of course stealthmode20(me)

For all out of towners we can set up motel reservations in South County Motel 6 bout 30 dollars a room per day just contact me @ above address

Here is a layout of how it will go> )> )>

Friday evening April 19th:
Meet @ Super Walmart in south county off Telegraph Road @8 to 9pm then we will all hit the strip representing and cockslaping hondas

Saturday April 20th:
Chill day, meet at Wal Mart and Maybe hit up Club Liquid in downtown so everybody can get in, leave the club and go Racing @ 2-3am start

Sunday April 21st:
Recover and meet in south county at Walmart again @ Creve Cour park around 2to3pm and just chill maybe clean the cars up that day out at my house on the Illinois Side depending on weather. After that chill get ready for the OZ best club around for a Sunday.

Monday morning April 22nd
After club errbody go home, bout 4am Monday morning.

Ok
thats all don't forget to email me so I can know what kind of turnout. All altimas.net members welcome if they want to make the drive

If anyone has Ideas or thought on how to improve the meet email me, pm me or post on the topic

All of the Stl Altimas will own Jo0OO

PS themdukes, how did the brace turn out??

:D :D :D :D :D

·
walk without rythm
253 Posts
It just dawned on me. Since I live less than 10 minutes away from Liquid, we can meet at my apartment before hand. If anybody is going to need a place to crash that weekend, I've got a futon and and extra couch. Theres plenty of room.

·
Ex 1st gen owner
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
themdukes said:
It just dawned on me. Since I live less than 10 minutes away from Liquid, we can meet at my apartment before hand. If anybody is going to need a place to crash that weekend, I've got a futon and and extra couch. Theres plenty of room.
Good lookin out T. Anybody else got anything, we might be able to have a barbeque out at the farm(my house) if weather permits.

·
Kawasaki Ownz
151 Posts
sweet, this is turnin out good, i MIGHT have to work that weekend but i will be free the nights after 8, so....hopefully it will work out.

·
ItalianStallion
325 Posts
stealthmode20 said:

Good lookin out T. Anybody else got anything, we might be able to have a barbeque out at the farm(my house) if weather permits.
if we get nice whether we could easily drop by a dierbergs and pick up hella meat and sauce the go bbq at a park like creve cour(dorsett & 270), george winter(141 & gravios), jefferson barracks(off lemay ferry in the city) , or about 150 other little place around st. louis with free pits you can just show up and use(well mabye you need to get a permit but if its not crowded and we dont have more than like 15 20 people no one cares)

·
Banned
161 Posts
Hey guy's, I'll be up in St Louis March 22nd, is there anything going on then? And the last time I drove through, I saw a place called Super Smokers BBQ, anybody know if it's any good? I love ribs, so I gotta check out St louis's BBQ.

·
walk without rythm
253 Posts
kdkane said:
Hey guy's, I'll be up in St Louis March 22nd, is there anything going on then? And the last time I drove through, I saw a place called Super Smokers BBQ, anybody know if it's any good? I love ribs, so I gotta check out St louis's BBQ.
I don't know about Super Smokers, but I do know STL is fanatical about its BBQ. We're the home of the "pork chop."
I'll most likely be around that weekend so let me know and maybe we can check that place out.

·
walk without rythm
253 Posts
lets get it on

stealthmode20's boat must be stuck in the permuda triangle or something cause for some strange reason he can't connect to altimas.net But he wanted me to pass on that the meet will be held as scheduled.

Domm,
I might want to talk to you later about web design. My boss wants me to design our site at work and I've never done anything professional.

·
ItalianStallion
325 Posts
Re: lets get it on

themdukes said:
stealthmode20's boat must be stuck in the permuda triangle or something cause for some strange reason he can't connect to altimas.net But he wanted me to pass on that the meet will be held as scheduled.

Domm,
I might want to talk to you later about web design. My boss wants me to design our site at work and I've never done anything professional.
yea dru talks to me the other day, said the same thing

feel free to bounce any designs off of me or for coding/html help i don't mind taking a little time

·
Ex 1st gen owner
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: lets get it on

domm said:

yea dru talks to me the other day, said the same thing

feel free to bounce any designs off of me or for coding/html help i don't mind taking a little time

Originally posted by themdukes

BACK UP IN THIS BEEEOTCHHHH POSTWHORIN AGAIN, ITS ALL GOOD I CAN GET ON NOW AND ALL IS AS SCHEDULED

·
Waiting for iBi2, damn!!!
80 Posts
yeah I should be able to make it to the meet guys... I might just come back to illinois and crash in the dorms each night... or if its cool w/ you themdukes.. i might crash at your pad.. let me know.. hey domm.. did you ever get your cai from alex.. if so.. can I buy the wai off you for whatever price you want..

-Austin-

·
walk without rythm
253 Posts
Sure ptown , my pad is open for any of you. We usually have 2 or 3 randoms sleepings here almost nightly.

Hey St.Lou, who drives a silverish/gray honda(most likely an accord) with red paint splash detailing on the sides. Its got a bumpin system also. Its a bit rice but not too overdone. I saw him twice tonight, once on Laclede street by SLU and another time at pershing and union by the Loop.

·
Ex 1st gen owner
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ptownraceteam said:
yeah I should be able to make it to the meet guys... I might just come back to illinois and crash in the dorms each night... or if its cool w/ you themdukes.. i might crash at your pad.. let me know.. hey domm.. did you ever get your cai from alex.. if so.. can I buy the wai off you for whatever price you want..

-Austin-
I stay on the IL side pimp, you can probly chill at my spot, my family dont ever mind me bringin girls over to cut, and all my friends chill at my spot when I am home to, so itll prob. be all gravy
Where in IL r U?

·
Waiting for iBi2, damn!!!
80 Posts
stealthmode20.. I live in edwardsville.. so I am not too far away from the lou.. I really dont care where I stay... where do you live? well.. class is callin my name.. so I will hit you all later..

-Austin-

·
Ex 1st gen owner
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ptownraceteam said:
stealthmode20.. I live in edwardsville.. so I am not too far away from the lou.. I really dont care where I stay... where do you live? well.. class is callin my name.. so I will hit you all later..

-Austin-
Themdukes pad may be closer 2 you, I am just south of columbia il about 5 minutes

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.