The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Slow and the Stupid
727 Posts
Depending on the condition, year of the Porsche, maybe. Altima bone stock should be somewhere in the high 16's or low 17's.

YR. MAKE MODEL 0-60 1/4 MILE

1970 Porsche 914......13.9.........19.2
1973 Porsche 914......12.5........18.1
1973 Porsche 914S....10.5........17.0
1974 Porsche 914 2.0..8.9........16.7

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Osiris said:
Depending on the condition, year of the Porsche, maybe. Altima bone stock should be somewhere in the high 16's or low 17's.

YR. MAKE MODEL 0-60 1/4 MILE

1970 Porsche 914......13.9.........19.2
1973 Porsche 914......12.5........18.1
1973 Porsche 914S....10.5........17.0
1974 Porsche 914 2.0..8.9........16.7
you have way too much spare time to look up that info.

but to answer the question, info from a magazine isnt suffice. in a real world application, there are too many factors involved to say who would win. dont bench race, just race each other and you will find out for a fact, and not through speculation.

·
The Slow and the Stupid
727 Posts
First off it took all of maybe 2 minutes to look up. Google is your friend. And second i never said who would win. I was just giving some general info so he can make his own conclusion. He never gave any details on the car. So i just gave him general facts.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
u r taking this way too personal. seems like you are getting upset about what i said.

But for his question, who cares what a magazine or the internet says a car should do. each car is different. if he is planning on racing one in his altima, one car maybe faster than what any mag says, or slower than it says. Im just not a fan of Bench racing or magazine racing.

·
Banned
45 Posts
sleeperalti said:
you have way too much spare time to look up that info.

but to answer the question, info from a magazine isnt suffice. in a real world application, there are too many factors involved to say who would win. dont bench race, just race each other and you will find out for a fact, and not through speculation.
you used the term suffice incorrectly. it should read:

but to answer the question, info from a magazine won't suffice.

thank you and please drive through.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
descartes said:
you used the term suffice incorrectly. it should read:

but to answer the question, info from a magazine won't suffice.

thank you and please drive through.
didnt realize i was in grammar class.:rolleyes: Its the internet, proper grammar aint needed aight!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
i concur

1 - 9 of 9 Posts