The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will someone please help me decide what to get....i either want to go to the junkyard and buy a stotck spoiler....or buy a wing off of ebay....buy i cant decide what would look better....please help:confused:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have never paid much attention to a stock spoiler.........but i have seen aftermarket oem spoilers with a brakelight im them......is this a aftermarket thing or do factory onre have this also

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool thanks........oh bad news.....parked my car by the baseball fields today......ball hit roof....dent.....OMG.......maybe..install a sunroof???? ummmmm

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
STOCK SPOILER!!!! i contemplated a long time about this too, and went with stock. a lot of people compliment how good it looks.

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
JulianSemmes said:
cool thanks........oh bad news.....parked my car by the baseball fields today......ball hit roof....dent.....OMG.......maybe..install a sunroof???? ummmmm
How about hitting the dent from inside the car?? Think about it, if you park there again (with a sunroof), imagine what could happen....

·
Pacman
341 Posts
I think the stock spoiler looks the best too. My 2 cents.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I like the stock spoiler, espically with clear tails I think it gives the altima a clean look. And my advice on the sun roof is not to get one. I had one installed on my last car. They never could get it to stop leaking and I took it to 2 different places.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts